jueves, 15 de marzo de 2018

Quiz with Lydia




Today we've had an special class prepared by our assistant Lydia in 4ºA The students have enjoyed a lot. 
Lydia explains us what we've done:

Today in class I gave a presentation on the "Landscape of the United States". The students had been learning about landscapes this unit and we thought it would be a great idea to show them the landscape of my country.

I presented on the landscape of the United States while focusing mostly on the landscape of Michigan, my state. The students were surprised by the size of the Great Lakes that surround Michigan. In the photos, the students thought the lakes were the sea or ocean! I also showed them an island in Michigan called Mackinac Island.This island is unique because cars are not allowed on the island. Instead, people travel by horse and carriage or by bike. 

After my presentation, we played "Jeopardy", a popular game show in the USA. The class was divided into two teams and they took turns answering questions to win points. It was great to see how the students were able to work together as a team. I enjoyed teaching the students more about my country and I think they all had a fun time in class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario